Sometimes when I need a little pick me up I search google for encouraging and inspirational quotes. It always help to lift my mood and motivate me to get my butt in gear. Today I am sharing some quotes that I found related to motherhood that gave me a little chuckle. Hope you like them and enjoy a few laughs!
Top Ten Funny Motherhood Quotes
1. “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help mom do the dishes” // P.J. O’Rourke
2. “Parenting is a constant battle between going to be early to catch up on sleep and stay up late to get alone time.” // Unknown
3. “When you are dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That is pure happiness.” // Gwyneth Paltrow
4. “Don’t compare yourself to other mothers. We are all losing our shit. Some just hide it better then others.” // Unknown
5. “All parents want is for our kids to go to bed so we can watch a show with bad words in it and eat the hidden snacks.” // Simon Cholland
6. “Mom: noun – One who sacrifices her body, sleep, social life, spending money, hot meals, peeing alone, patience, memory, energy and sanity for LOVE!” // Tanya Masse
7. “My children’s laughter is my favorite sound! The sound of their deep breathing when I know they are asleep is a close second.” // Unknown
8. ” You know you are a mom when: All you want is alone time but you miss your kids as soon as you get it.” // Unknown
9. “You know the only people who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who’ve never had any.” // Bill Cosby
10. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he/she is wonderful.” // Roald Dahl
Which quote made you for real laugh out loud? Share in the comments below I’d love to hear!
*Disclaimer: Just because I found these funny does not mean I believe them all to be entirely true.
— LIKE THEM? PIN IT —
Looking for a free printable for your Mom? Download our free Mother’s Day inspired printable.