I am loving learning new hair tricks from Mauve Hair Design and loving even more being able to share them here. When I received a package in the mail with this headband from House of Koopslie I was looking at their packaging, on the back they offered a handful of options on how to style your headband. The one that stood out to me the most was this 2 Minute UpDo. At first glance I wasn’t sure how to complete the look, however, with a super quick lesson from Roxann at Mauve Hair Design I was able to do this on myself facing this wall.
How To “Two Minute UpDo” Instructions:
1. PLACE // Backcomb hair as desired and place headband around the top of your head as shown.
2. SECTION // Take a small piece of hair, starting from the cheek bone, and loop it around the back of your headband.
3. REPEAT // Alternate step two from one side to the other until you have a small amount of hair remaining in the back middle of your head.
4. FIX // Adjust loose ends and tuck in stray hairs that may have been missed.
5. FINISH // Take the hair remaining at the back middle of your head and tuck beneath your headband.
6. TEASE // Pull and tease different pieces of your hair to have it look evenly tucked in.
7. ENJOY // Hairspray to secure in place.
— LIKE IT? PIN IT —
For more daily hair tips and inspiration follow
Mauve Hair Design on Instagram