Next week Vancouver is welcoming back the 46th Annual BC Home and Garden Show, everyone is welcome to come, learn and get inspired by so many talented local experts. Keep reading to discover more features about the show as well as enter to win our incredible giveaway (sponsored by Portobello West).
“Real advice, real inspiration, and real experts are set to arrive at the 46th annual BC Home + Garden Show this spring.”
When & Where:
February 22 – 26, 2017 | BC Place Stadium, Vancouver, BC
For more information on tickets, times and the show visit the website here.
BC Home and Garden Show Features:
- Visit Portobello West | Vancouver’s favourite fashion and art market, is showcasing a selection of the city’s top emerging artisans and craftspeople in a special home show pop-up edition. With covetable pieces to take any wardrobe, jewelry box or art collection to whole new heights, shopping local has never been so chic.
- Celebrity Presenters | Bryan Baeumler, star of HGTV’s Bryan Inc., Carson Arthur from HGTV’s Home to Win, and Mike Holmes Jr. of HGTV Canada’s Holmes + Holmes will join a lineup of local favourites to deliver insight to up your home and garden game. Also making her Vancouver debut on the Main Stage this year will be the talented Tiffany Pratt, artist, stylist, designer, author and star on HGTV’s Home to Win.
- Toyota Test Drives | Choose from a selection of great Toyota vehicles to test drive right here at the show including the New 2017 Corolla iM.
- Feature Gardens | Multiple small home garden ideas for those living in a smaller space. More than 3,000 square feet of innovative container and small space gardens to explore.
- Ultimate Upcycle Challenge | Five of Vancouver’s top influencers and tastemakers (including my friends The Cheerio Diaries and Styling the Inside), will be showcasing improved home and garden planter ideas from upcylcing items. You get a say to vote on your favorite one-of-a-kind planter (100% of proceeds benefitting Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver).
- Ask an Expert | The show will be filled with experts. Bring your questions and be ready to get inspired by these creatives when you book a 10-15 consultation with one of the local home improvement experts.
- And so much more! See more show features here.
Enter to Win a Prize Pack Valued at over $500!
- 30x30cm Vancouver map print by Elena Markelova Arts & Calligraphy (Inspired by nature, places and bright colours, Elena uses watercolours and inks to create her unique artworks.)
- Illustrated Scarf by Misheo (MISHEO specializes in illustrated scarves and accessories created by print designer Michelle Pang, a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design.)
- 3 pack of tiny sterling studs by Laughing Sparrow (Jeweller Rachael Hatala starts out with a picture in her mind and it transitions through multiple forms before it’s final manifestation, making every jewelry piece with her two hands and a few simple tools.)
- 100% linen bath sheet by Le Fil Rouge Textiles (Made in Canada from 100% European linen sustainable and eco-friendly. Modern luxury with old world know-how.)
- Grey labradorite and gold filled earrings by Irit Sorokin Designs (Hand made one of a kind jewelry made in Vancouver, BC. Fashion forward jewelry that makes a statement and is classic but with a bit of an edge. Jewelry that has an organic look yet refined and can be worn by woman of all ages)
- Hand Dyed Pillo using Shibori Technique by Devi Arts Collective (Devi Arts Collective uses ethically handmade fabric from Bali and India to make their beautiful one of a kind pillowcases. The modern, high-quality look will look amazing in any space).
- 4 tickets to the BC Home and Garden Show
This giveaway is sponsored by Portobello West in partnership with the BC Home and Garden Show. Portobello West is Vancouver’s longest standing Non-Profit “Shop Local” Market. Showcasing a selection of the city’s top emerging artisans and craftspeople in a special home show pop-up edition. With covetable pieces to take any wardrobe, jewelry box or art collection to whole new heights, shopping local has never been so chic.