Recently I received an email from an Instagram follower asking me about how I get inspired. I read it over a couple times with a little grin on my face as it wasn’t too long ago I was sending emails asking people I admired what inspired them. It is a pretty cool feeling when things go full circle and you are able to share what you have learned with others within your community.
My answer to the question was simple, to not expect to find inspiration to happen, but rather go out about your day as you would and absorb what others are doing, how they may be doing things differently and then learn, interpret and develop it in your own way.
On September 25, 2015, Vancouver Mom, Entrepreneur Mom Now Vancouver and Jelly Bean are hosting their fourth annual one-day event, Leading Moms. Now I know I said not to expect inspiration to happen, but I mean that on a day-to-day basis, when you have an opportunity to sit down, listen and interact with woman and mothers going through essentially the same things as you, you can definitely expect to be inspired.
It is time to be encouraged and inspired by some exceptional leading moms within our community. “The speaker line-up includes key influencers in media, arts, health, social change and more.”
- Keynote: Mi-Jung Lee CTV News, Investigative Reporter / Anchor
- Alexandra T. Greenhill, Physician Tech CEO
- Amy Robinson, LOCO BC
- Bonnie Foley-Wong, Pique Venture Management
- Jessie Farrell, Juno and CCMA Winner and Recording Artist
- Morgane Oger, Leader in Social Change
- Tara Hungerford, Award Winning Filmmaker
- Samantha Reynolds, Poet and Award-winning Storyteller
Watch this short video and discover more about what Leading Moms is all about.
Not only can you expect to be inspired at this years Leading Moms event, there is also plenty of other perks that make this event exceptionally worth it.
- An option to purchase lunch with your ticket. At CRAFT you will be given the opportunity to visit and network with leading moms within the community over a great lunch.
- Free childcare for the day sponsored by Kids & Co
- The opportunity to network and visit with many local bloggers who are blog ambassadors for Leading Moms (I’m excited about this!)
On September 15th @LeadingMoms is hosting a twitter party and we would love to have you join in on the conversation. You will have the opportunity to connect with attendees, speakers, blog ambassadors and also a chance to win some awesome prizes. Be sure to use the tag #LMinspire to stay in the loop. Tune in and connect with us, follow @LeadingMoms now so you don’t miss it.
I hope to see you on September 25th to connect and grow our friendship, be inspired and connect at a greater level. Use the promo code Imfriends for 15% off regular price tickets. Note: Early Bird tickets are a cheaper option while they are available. Get your tickets to Leading Moms now.
Blog Ambassador Program sponsored by Springfree Trampoline