This Elderflower and Peach Sparkling Water Recipe was created in partnership with SodaStream
I’ve wanted to make a drink recipe that included Elderflower for some time now. Last year I remember being at an event where it was used and loved it! I don’t remember what was in it, so I tested out a few recipes of my own and loved the mix of peach, elderflower and thyme. It’s different then I have previously, but still so so good! As you know we are big fans of our at home Sparkling Water maker, SodaSteam, so it was only natural to turn this mixture into a refreshing bubbly drink.
SodaStream recently launched their new FIZZI One Touch, we tried it out for the first time in the creation of this recipe. It’s midnight black sleek design is so classic, pairing well with any kitchen decor. There are a few differences compared to the SodaStream FIZZI including:
- Automatic 3 sparkle presets
- Larger CO2 canister (60L carbonator)
- Electric and Automatic Sparkling Water maker
You might also like: Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Mango Slushie Drink Recipe
When creating sparkling water recipes at home for parties, events or just for fun I love having our SodaStream on hand. We are able to join the mission of SodaStream and save the world through bubbles by decreasing the amount of plastic bottle purchases. Each SodaStream comes with a reusable bottle, mine quickly became my go to bottle for hydrating as it’s larger then most other water bottles.
For this recipe I turned our tap water into sparkling water in a matter of seconds. With three sparkle presets to choose from I picked number 3, for ultimate bubbles! If you prefer your sparkling water to be less fizzi, you can easy select option one or two for less intensity.
Fun Fact: Floral flavours are said to be the flavour of the year! See more on Elderflower and why that is on Chatelaine
Elderflower and Peach Flavoured Sparkling Water Recipe
Ingredients [ makes 1 glass ]
- Sparkling Water [ Make your own at home with SodaStream ]
- 2 ounces Sparkling Elderflower [ 1 ounce if using Elderflower Syrup ]
- 1/2 cup Frozen or thawed Peaches [ I like to use both as the frozen peaches act as ice cubes and the thawed can be mulled for more flavour ]
- 1 sprig of Rosemary
- Fill your SodaStream bottle up to the marked line with tap water. Insert filled bottle into your SodaStream FIZZI One Touch and choose the level of bubbles that you want to create. Tap once and let your SodaStream turn your tap water into sparkling water in seconds.
- Fill your glass with muddled thawed peaches and frozen peaches.
- Pour 2 ounces of Sparkling Elderflower or 1 ounce of Elderflower syrup into your glass
- Fill the remainder of your glass with the Sparkling Water created by your SodaStream
- Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary, use to mix.
This drink is a little bit sweet and a whole lot refreshing. I have another little hack to share with you, because after I made myself a glass of this the other night I decided to see what it would taste like made into sangria. My second glass I decided to fill up my glass 1/2 full of Sparkling Water and 1/2 full of dry white wine, topped it with strawberries and it was a success! Simple way to turn any of your favourite sparkling water recipes into sangria in seconds.