Starting my morning with an espresso and/or latte has been a game changer in my morning routine. It’s been a few weeks since we first got our Nespresso machine and I keep thinking, “why didn’t we have one years ago?” I’m excited to share about my partnership with Nespresso and how I have joined the Nespresso Tastemakers Society. This first post if going to highlight some of the things that I love about Nespresso and include a free printable set of six latte art stencils.
Over the coming year you can look forward to delicious recipes, new product launch information, personal reviews and other great surprises. If you aren’t familiar with Nespresso machine’s here a few highlights and why I feel like it’s fit so well into our home.
Disclaimer: Please note that I created this post in partnership with Nespresso Canada. All views and opinions are always my own.
Nespresso Feature Highlights
- Very user friendly, allowing anyone to create the prefect cup of espresso coffee
- Focus’s on creating and delivering the highest quality coffee
- Simple minimalist design to look good within your home decor
- Their aluminum capsules are used because they provide the freshest high quality cup every time and are fully recyclable
- The most convenient single serve cup of coffee by the press of a button
- Multiple machines to suit your specific needs
- Nespresso is working towards having a recycling solution available in every municipality in Canada, tailored to local retailers across the country.
- Lots of versatility with over 20 different blends and multiple different sizes. Original Line machines offer 3 sizes (Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo) and VertuoLine machines offer 5 cup sizes (espresso, double espresso, grand lungo, long cup and alto).
Nespresso is constantly making changes and improvements to their current offerings. One of their most recent launches includes their ‘recycling solutions program’ in all provinces and territories with hopes to continue expansion until they have full coverage. Right now in Vancouver they have the ‘Green Bag Program’ (more info here under Sustainability), the Green Bag’s are free of charge and sent out with every online or Nespresso Club capsule order.
We have personally been gifted the Essenza Mini and Vertuo machines. Both are a little bit different, allowing us the opportunity to try all four different cup sizes with both the original and vertuo capsules. As I get to know the machines better I will share a comparison on the two.
It’s been fun experimenting with the Nespresso capsules and getting familiar with my new machines. I’ve also been working on trying to create a little latte art, which I can’t say is very impressive. With the inability to create anything beautiful (yet) with milk and foam, I knew there must be others with the same issue. So, that’s where the idea to create latte art stencils came from. I’ve created a few simple printables to cut and create, just print them off below to get started.
Set of Six Espresso & Latte Art Free Printable Stencils
The stencils that I designed are super easy to use and turn our great with just a few little pointers. See my tips below to get the best results.
- Print out on cardstock
- Use a very sharp utility knife to cut out the black areas
- For more detailed designs go slowly around areas that have a thin joining segment
- When placing stencil above espresso or latte go as close to foam as possible
- Pour cinnamon or sugar from a container with small holes or pinch small amounts to sprinkle on with your finger
- Do not move stencil when sprinkling on topping
Click Here to Download. Enjoy!