The North Pole BC has returned to the Fraser Valley and Santa and his elves are busily setting up their magical North Pole Village at the Tradex in Abbotsford. Tickets for this premier family Christmas attraction, in the heart of the Fraser Valley, are available now and the doors will be open to the public on December 5th!
This event is loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained. From writing and sending a letter to santa and decorating gingerbread cookies North Pole BC is sure to have your children engaged and in awe of the Christmas wonderland at the North Pole BC. You can also schedule in an appointment for photos with Santa as well as make a toy in the workshop for a small additional fee.
The North Pole BC Festival of Christmas runs select days from December 4th through to December 23rd, 2015. Tickets are on sale now through the North Pole BC website. www.northpolebc.com
Visits are to be pre-booked on-line to avoid disappointment as time slots do sell out quickly.
Enter to win a family pass to the North Pole BC
- Family pass is good for up to 5 people
- Valid from December 5th to 23rd for any available time slot
- Visit must be pre-booked and is subject to availability
- Does not include attractions outside of the North Pole, such as the midway and dining hall
- Parking is not included, parking is paid to the Tradex. Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank
- Pass does not include toy workshop or Santa photos