Sharing about small businesses has been a passion of mine since starting this blog. Today I am so excited to share about a company I have recently had the pleasure of learning more about. Meet Toronto, Ontario based kid’s clothing brand, Mini Mioche. I knew right from clicking onto their website and the first things I read were, organic, eco-friendly, made in Canada products, that I was going to love them.
When our box arrived a couple weeks ago to style and try the products for ourselves I was more than please. But not only that, the girls were also ecstatic (did you see the insta-stories?) Below is a photo of the girls minutes after I opened the package, they were excited to be matching! I can’t get over those grins.
Matching Dresses & Cardigans: Mini Mioche | Shop Here
About Kid’s Clothing Brand Mini Mioche
- Mini Mioche was launched in 2008 by Alyssa Kerbel, after the birth of her daughter. Alyssa was now on the hunt for ethically made basics for her child. She was never able to find what she as looking for, so with a ten year background in fashion she decided to create a collection of her own focusing on infant and kid’s fashion.
- In Toronto, Ontario you can find two brick and mortar stores. The stores feature the Mini Mioche line, premium organic fashion basics, as well as a curated selection of footwear, toys, books and more for infants and kids.
- Their mission is “to create comfortable clothing that kids want to wear, that parents feel good about buying, and that stands the test of time.”
- From the beginning it has been so important to Mini Mioche to be solely Made in Canada. They have relationships with everyone who makes their clothes and they know they are working in safe working conditions being paid a fair wage.
- Start to finish Mini Mioche is working to leave the earth in a better place than where they started. All hangtags, postcards and other printed marketing items are made from recycled materials. Every choice matters, big or small, and each of theirs are being made to better the place in which we live.
Photography below: Julie Christine Photography
It has been such a pleasure to share about this all Canadian brand. I love being able to dress my kids in clothes that supports the community, looks stylish and is beyond comfortable. I also just can’t get over the girls twinning outfits, way too cute! Be sure to check out their site to discover more of their popular styles including fleece lined zip ups, onesie dresses, crossover tunic, the biker romper and so much more!
Enter to Win $100 Shop Credit to Mini Mioche
Fill in the Rafflecopter entry below to get your entries in. Once the giveaway ends the winner’s name will be mentioned on the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Discover More about Mini Mioche
Thank you so much to Mini Mioche for partnering with me on this post. All views and opinions are always my own.