From the crisp white walls to the large front windows that overflow the space with natural light, Unit 4 Coffee Shop in Fort Langley is a beauty. You just can’t help yourself from snapping a photo of your perfect latte and fresh baked scone/macaron/cake/all the goodies. Not only do you have a natural lit “Instagram Worthy” shot, but some pretty divine treats to indulge in too. I’d call that a win!
Photography: Julie Christine Photography
I took my first trip into Fort Langley’s Unit 4 Coffee Shop recently and was so impressed. I wouldn’t normally take all my kids with me for a coffee date, but sometimes there are no other options. You know what, I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. The kids loved the hanging wicker chairs, the small ceramic cups that held their hot chocolate (of course they loved the hot chocolate too!) and they couldn’t stop talking about the cookies.
You can tell that owners, Rene Guerrier and Sandra Wiebe have a creative drive. They own neighbouring clothing boutiques, Bella & Wren and Fort + Co. With the addition of Unit 4 to the roster they are able to further expand their passions for culture, artistry and collaboration.
Features Within Fort Langley’s Unit 4 Coffee Shop
- Comfortable working environment for creatives & feel good environment for conversation
- They serve Elysian Coffee Roasters.
- Carrying Certified Fair Trade and Organic, JusTea. This Vancouver, BC company established Kenya’s first-ever small scale, farmer-owned Artisanal Tea Factory!
- In house baker that makes specialty cakes and cookies.
- The scones are out of this world. My favorite, the Roasted Red Pepper Cheddar Chive.
- In the summer you can find Popsigal Popsicles for sale at Unit 4. Made locally in Langley. All of their popsicles are dairy-free, made with real fruit and natural sweeteners.
- Everyday fresh Macarons from Kitchening & Co.
- Kid friendly environment
- Occasional public workshops held after hours within the space
- Recently added Elysian Nitro Cold brew on tap
- Unit 4 is continually coming up with new products and collaborations. Make sure to follow on Instagram to see what they come up with next!
I am sure you can admit, they have a lot of great things going on here. I can’t wait to get back in for another visit myself. There is cake that needs to be tasted, Macarons that need a home, and Cold Brew that this belly would be happy to try out.
Hope you get to pop into Unit 4 on your next trip to Fort Langley. Oh, and don’t forget to snap a photo for Instagram!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Most Recommended Portland Coffee Shops and What They’re Known For
Thank you to Unit 4 Coffee Shop for partnering with me on this post. Such a pleasure to be able to share your space and capture some lovely memories. Also, those scones have me hooked!