Now this isn’t going to be the most exact recipe you have ever read because to be honest, that’s just the way I cook. Usually always a pinch of this and a pinch of that. I’ve never been a recipe follower, give this a try and that. Well, this simple hamburger patty recipe is one that I stick to pretty well since I have started marking my own hamburger patties years ago.
I did a poll in my Instagram stories to see how many people used a hamburger patty recipe or made frozen patties. The winner was definitely home made patties, and even more of you wanted to hear about my simple homemade hamburger patty recipe.
When I shared about the recipe in my stories I showed it as mini burgers, so same recipe if you want to make mini burgers or regular patties friends, you just choose the size when you shape them. I bought little dinner buns for the sliders the last time I made these and it was a hit!
How to Make Simple Homemade Hamburger Patties
- 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef (visit your local butcher for the best tasting beef)
- 1/2 of a white onion, chopped
- 4 tsps of worchesterchire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of oats (or as I do, two handfuls)
- optional: 1/4 cup grated carrot
- Mix together all ingredients until well mixed
- Used your hands to form hamburger patties to the size of your liking.
- Preheat over to 400 degrees and place hamburger patties onto a baking sheet and into the oven once heated
- Bake for 20 mins, flipping halfway (or have your husband cook them on the BBQ on nice summer days like I do ha!)
- With a couple minutes left add sliced cheese on top
- Remove, let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy with your favorite toppings and fresh buns.