We are brand ambassadors for Springfree Trampoline, all views and opinions about moving with our Springfree Trampoline are always our own.
When we found out that our landlords were selling the house we were living in one of my first thoughts was about how we would be moving our Springfree Trampoline from one house to another. I remembered when it was first set up. It took a fair bit of time, and there is no way we could do that ourselves. Plus, if it takes a professional more then a couple hours to do something, I can’t image how long it would take us.
About a week after we found our we had to move we attended a Springfree Trampoline party. I asked one of the member of the Springfree team about the process of moving our trampoline and if they had anything in place. They were happy to help me and reassured me that it was a big deal. Phew! Talk about one less thing to stress about.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 8 Ways to Utilize Your Springfree Trampoline this Summer
Well, this week (you might have seen on my Instagram stories) our trampoline was moved. The process was so quick, I didn’t have to stress one bit and I know that it is set up safely for the kids to continue to have hours of daily fun on it. Because I had questions about the moving process I wanted to share how easy it was to get done.
Moving Your Springfree Trampoline Hassle-free
- Don’t even stress one bit.
- Get in touch with Springfree Trampoline when you find out that you are moving and set up a date.
- They are super accommodating but the sooner you contact the better to secure a date.
- A fee does applies for moving
- The process takes a couple hours to take down, transport and then re-setup
- Feel good about knowing that your Springfree trampoline is in good hands
- You can be confident that the take down and set up is done correctly avoiding any safety hazards
- Know that it is taken care of and focus on all the other duties of moving
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Care & Maintenance of Your Springfree Trampoline
I am sure that there are always going to be those that would prefer to do it themselves. If that is the case, I would advise you watch this video: Disassembling Your Springfree Trampoline. You can watch the video or download a PDF instruction manual. Then you will also need the information on how to Instal your Springfree Trampoline. Check them over before you decide not to hire support for your move, because it might just have you change your mind.
As you can see below, all three of our kids are pumped that we had the Springfree Trampoline set up as soon as possible. Thanks for the amazing service Springfree!