We are Springfree Trampoline ambassadors. As an ambassador we have been compensated to share our experiences, as always all views and opinions are our own.
“Best Day EVER!” That is how our kids would describe the day that we surprised them with a brand new Springfree Trampoline. We had the secret planned for a couple weeks. Neither of them had any idea about it and we got their reaction on video!
Last year we went to a Springfree Blogger party and our kids have been asking us for a Springfree trampoline ever since. They had so much fun bouncing around, shooting balls into the basketball hoops and being able to test out the Tgoma system. Often when we passed other trampolines or heard the neighbours bouncing on theirs the question would come up, “Can we get a trampoline?”
So as you can imagine, when the opportunity came to join Springfree trampoline’s ambassador program we were thrilled. We knew our kids would be over the moon excited. But let’s be honest, what kid wouldn’t be excited.
We ordered the Jumbo Square. With a decent sized city lot, the Springfree trampoline takes up a fairly large footprint but still leaves us with lots of lawn to enjoy. Even if the trampoline took up our whole backyard the kids wouldn’t mind, as they will most likely be spending all their time outside on the trampoline anyways.
We have had the trampoline for a week now. A day hasn’t passed where the kids haven’t talked about it. We love that they are both excited to play together and show each other new “tricks”. Our three year old can get on and off by herself and has no issue with the zipper. The step ladder makes it super easy for her to climb up, we just taught her to go out backwards when getting off.
As the weather gets nicer (please weather get nicer), we plan on spending a lot of time jumping. I plan on taking full advantage of the trampoline as well, so long as I go pee first (all you mamas feel me?! ha!). Hoping to discover some great exercises that pair great with the Springfree trampoline to get in a great workout.
Do I have you wanting one yet?
Well, if you and your kids think it would be a perfect fit in your home I have good news for you. Springfree Trampoline is giving away a trampoline to one lucky winner in the Greater Vancouver area. Not only are they giving away a Springfree Trampoline, but also a backyard BBQ party. Here is how you can enter.
Enter to Win a Springfree Trampoline & Backyard BBQ Party with Rosie
- 1 lucky winner (from the Greater Vancouver area) will win a fully catered BBQ party with Rosie MacLennan in their family’s backyard plus a brand new Springfree Trampoline and some autographed Canada 150 swag
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Contest entrants will be required to comment on the Facebook contest post using #SpringInto150 along with posting a photo of themselves “Jumping for Canada 150” in Canada-themed attire and accessories.
- No entries through Twitter and Instagram
- Click Here for Facebook contest post
- May 3 – May 24 Contestants will submit their entries online using the specific contest parameters
- May 25 – Winner will be selected at random from submissions
- May 26 – Selected entrant will be notified via Facebook and will have 24 hours to respond.
- May 27 – 30 – Winner will be given skill testing question and declaration forms, to be returned by May 29 and 5 p.m. EST
- Early June – Contest winner will be announced publicly via Springfree Trampoline’s Facebook page.
PARTIES IN WINNERS BACKYARDS:
- Vancouver BBQ – Saturday June 10 – time TBD (2 hours)
I wish you all the best of luck, and trust me! It is SO worth it to enter! #BestDayEver
Springfree is also having a 2 Year Anniversary Party. If you are in the Fraser Valley, you might just want to attend. Plus, there is another chance to win! More info on this event Facebook page.