I am loving learning new quick and easy long hair styles from Mauve Hair Design and loving even more being able to share them here. This easy updo for long hair tutorial really is a quick one to catch on to, after watching Roxann do it on herself I was able to master it on my own hair. Follow the photo steps below.
When I received a package in the mail with this headband from House of Koopslie I was looking at their packaging, on the back they offered a handful of options on how to style your headband. The one that stood out to me the most was this 2 Minute UpDo. At first glance I wasn’t sure how to complete the look, however, with a super quick lesson from Roxann at Mauve Hair Design I was able to do this on myself facing this wall.
How To Style Long Hair in this Quick & Easy Updo for Long Hair Tutorial:
1. PLACE // Backcomb hair as desired and place headband around the top of your head as shown.
2. SECTION // Take a small piece of hair, starting from the cheek bone, and loop it around the back of your headband.
3. REPEAT // Alternate step two from one side to the other until you have a small amount of hair remaining in the back middle of your head.
4. FIX // Adjust loose ends and tuck in stray hairs that may have been missed.
5. FINISH // Take the hair remaining at the back middle of your head and tuck beneath your headband.
6. TEASE // Pull and tease different pieces of your hair to have it look evenly tucked in.
7. ENJOY // Hairspray to secure in place. You have now mastered (we hope) styling your hair in the quick and easy long hair style.
— LIKE IT? PIN IT —
For more daily hair tips and inspiration follow
Mauve Hair Design on Instagram