During pregnancy with both Sophie and this new little one I find that the most common question asked is, “What are you craving?” or “Do you have any cravings?” I think I even get asked that more then, “Do you know what you are having?” question. For those that believe in the different wives tales of what foods point to what gender I could see how the answer to what you are craving would be interesting, but I myself have never been super curious of others cravings… I think I might be starting to gain curiosity though.
Well, if you are one of those people that are curious about cravings and what weird things I might be eating A LOT of then this list of 7 of my top cravings is for you!
1. PIZZA // I have eaten more pizza in the last few months then I have in the last year I think, and that’s a lot of pizza since I already eat a lot of it normally. But also quite honestly I could go for anything with tomato sauce and cheese just about every day this pregnancy.
2. APPLES // This has got to be the best craving as there is no guilt of consuming something unhealthy.
3. CHOCOLATE MILK // Yes please! With Sophie I was loving almond + chocolate bars and this time around it’s the chocolate milk that I can’t get enough of.
4. PICKLES // But doesn’t every pregnant person? There is just something about that crunch.
5. SOUR PATCH KIDS // I recently ate a whole (large) bag of sour patch kids in the matter of 24 hours — yes that was dumb, my tongue was angry with me.
6. FLOATS // Vanilla bean icecream + Rootbeer, Coke or Apple juice… yes apple juice (if you haven’t tried it before, it just might be your new favorite too!) = pure delight.
7. ORANGES // This would have been at the top if it was Sophie’s pregnancy, it is still up there with this one, but the Apples have defiantly over taken the Orange craving.
Now that we know we are having a girl, (if you missed out gender reveal see the post here) can you relate to any of these cravings? Have you ever had an Apple Juice float? What was your strangest pregnancy craving? I am curious about all of this, share in the comments below.
Pregnancy craving are inevitable! with both my pregnancies I would crave watermelon and strawberries (I didn’t like strawberries). I also craved sweet and salty food together, so weird. I never tried apple juice floats, sounds very interesting haha!
I love that! Thanks for sharing, I never craved sweet ever before I was pregnant for the first time, it is so funny how our bodies change through pregnancies. (also you got to try the Apple Juice float 😉 )
I’m currently 32 weeks and I can’t even count the number of times I had pizza during this pregnancy LOL! And no I have never tried ann apple juice float but I think I should try?! Any way, you are such a cute preggo!
Thank you so much Raina! That is so sweet to say, and I love that you are also craving the pizza! I have heard so many fellow preggos share the same craving — there is just something about it! haha
[…] my Top 7 cravings at 22 weeks is something I am super happy that I have done, some of those cravings faded towards the end but […]
5 Comments on Top 7 Cravings at 22 weeks