Camera equipment usually results in big and chunky camera bags. But guess what, it doesn’t have to be that way. I said goodbye to my big chunky and welcomed a not only gorgeous but also highly functional and stylish water resistant camera bag by Jo Totes. Best thing ever.
I have had two other camera bags in the past, one was the ultimate big and chunky and another was purchased as a smaller option and was the least bit functional. Jo Totes camera bigs are spacious and customizable to your gear. Giving plenty of room for your camera, additional lenses, and all the other little things that need to come along.
Recently I went to a networking event and was able to operate with my Jo Totes bag as a purse, camera bag and laptop bag. It held it all. No one even know that it was a camera bag.
I’ll let the bag speak for itself, here’s what it offers
More about Jo Totes Modern, Stylish and Functional Camera Bags
- Jo Totes strives to create professional, stylish and comfortable camera bags to make it easy for you to get the job done.
- All of their bags are handcrafted using high quality materials, leather, snaps and buckles. Each of their bags with a one year quality warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The bags are all equipped with multiple layers of padding to ensure your camera gear is protected.
- Each bag includes removable and adjustable velcro pads so that you can add more padding and secure your gear into place.
- So many styles to choose from but my favourite of course is the basic black backpack.
- Shipping worldwide from a variety of distribution centres to keep costs down and shipping times quick.
If you are in the market for a new camera bag, I would highly recommend the Jo Totes backpack style bag. I have been able to try mine out for multiple events and photoshoots and haven’t had any issues. I love the durability and how when I pull my camera out people’s eye light up. Which is then followed by, “That’s your camera bag?!”
“Yes, yes it is. Isn’t it awesome.”
Thanks to Jo Totes for partnering with me on this post. As always all views and opinions are my own.