Opening night and a last minute decision to attend Glow Harvest in Langley, the largest indoor pumpkin patch and playplace! Best decision to check it out as the kids were loving it! You always know it’s a good time when they say thank you multiple times on the way home and keep talking about their favorite things; including the princesses, train ride, large playgrounds and more!
I got some sneak peeks of what Glow Harvest was all about on Paige from Little Bean + Co.’s Instagram stories and knew right away the kids were going to love it. From the massive playgrounds, to the large indoor pumpkin patch to the princesses and train rides, where could you go wrong.
Now, keep in mind when I attended I had four kids with me. Yes, four! Just a little bit out numbered, ha! So all of these photos were taken super quickly, with my iphone. I did bring my DSLR but that stay tucked away as there was no time in between children running off to the next activity.
10 Picture Perfect Areas at Glow Harvest in Langley, BC
- Pumpkin Tower: Right when you walk into Glow Harvest you are greeted with the tallest pumpkin tower. It is definitely a hot spot for photos and you have to be super quick and timely here if you want to get a shot without anyone in the background, this was pure luck for me.
- Princesses: Cinderella and Belle were walking around Glow Harvest and they were so great with the kids. At one point both the two older girls started following them around through the pumpkin patch just to get another glimpse. I saw them sitting down a lot with the kids. It was so cool to see them down at their level chatting and giving that one on one moment.
- Light Up Swings: These looks even cooler in the dark. The photos that I took were earlier in the night so the lights were as vibrant. As we were leaving for the night and it was darker the lights looked really awesome. Regret not snapping a photo as the kids had one last swing there before we left
- Pumpkin Patch: This whole strip of Glow Harvest is filled a number of different photo spots. You can find the pumpkin carriage that your kids can sit on, grab some pumpkins and head to one of the benches with a background of lights or enter into the small white pumpkin patch to explore their quaint presence.
- Corn Maze: All throughout the maze there are a number of different giant displays. You could find triple decor jack-o-lanterns, multi-coloured snails, bumble bees and more!
- Vintage Couch: Set up right in front of the bouncing kids play area you can find two photo areas, one before the vintage couch with hanging frames. This would be great for a group shot.
- Hanging Heart: I loved this set up and saw a number of people using the heart to frame their face. Couples were giving each out a kiss and others just giving off a big cheesy grin, hehe! I just missed grabbing my phone out as Evelyn twirled the bottom of the heart on the tip of her finger as she gazed up. It was darling!
- The Twinkle Light Tunnel: I would have loved to be more creative here. It’s a beautiful archway that makes for the perfect selfie background (that I snapped with Evelyn after chasing after her as she escaped from a photo on the vintage couch set up, ha!).
- Unicorn Pony Rides: We got there pretty early and there was only one person in line for this, bonus! Definitely a highlight for the girls, Evelyn even went on for her ride with no tears. The ponys are from Laughing Stock Ranch, a local ranch that also hosts birthday parties. We have been to a friend’s kid’s birthday party there before and really liked the experience. Bonus that they dressed them up like Unicorn’s at Glow Harvest in Langley.
- Outside at the Entryway under the Glow Sign: I loved how this looked as we left at night. There were way less people around and the lights cover from the top of the building downward. A great last shot of the night… perhaps you could take it while someone else waits in line for mini donuts.. now we are thinking.
I am sure I missed even more photo ops and would love to go back at night to capture more bright and vibrate shots of each set up. I’m sure I will be seeing so many great images popping up on social media. Check their hashtag #harvestglow for more picture perfect locations throughout the greenhouse.