When I was on vacation last month I ordered an Irish latte and could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the bill. $14 for a single! Gulp! I’ve been in such a habit at making my coffee’s and latte’s at home since getting my Nespresso and rarely order specialty coffee’s out ever so I am sure you can image my eyes. Today’s Irish Latte recipe is so quick and easy perfect for Christmas morning.
This post is sponsored by Nespresso. As a part of their Tastemakers program this year I have been able to explore and discover more about Nespresso and the amazing capsule flavours that they create. Like this holiday collection, inspired by the tastes of Paris.
Irish Latte Ingredients
- Espresso (I used the Praline capsules from Nespresso’s limited edition holiday collection)
- Steamed Milk (use a milk frother)
- Irish Cream Whiskey
- Holiday Cookies
How to Make an Irish Latte
- Sugar your rim. Place a little water and a little sugar each in two separate plates. Dip the rim into the water dish first and then circle around wet rim into the sugar to create the full sugar’d rim.
- Add in 1 ounce of Irish Cream Whiskey
- Place glass underneath your Nespresso machine and make an espresso. I used the Praline capsules for my Essenza Mini Nesspresso machine. These capsules are perfect for the holidays, with a sweeter taste.
- Pour in your steamed milk from your milk frother.
- Top off with whip cream and your favorite holiday cookie.
This holiday drink is so perfect for Christmas morning. Nespresso makes it easy to make fancy drinks from home with the click of a button, serving fresh coffee from each capsule.
I always like to remind you to always recycle your capsules and Nespresso has worked hard to serve the environment and us with such an amazing recycling program. For more details on that, be sure to visit their website.