Over the past three years I have been working with SodaStream to create recipes and content on Instagram. For this months content they asked that I create something fun for the whole family as we are social distancing and spending a lot of time at home. That’s when I came across the idea of Sparkling Jello!
*Note Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that with no cost difference to you, by ordering through my link I make a very small portion for putting this content together.
I’d never heard of this before, but apparently Jello used to sell packs labelled as Sparkling Jello, when all you really had to do was mix in Sparkling Water to create that fizzy tangy flavour.
We used our SodaStream to transform our tap water to sparkling water in seconds and mixed in equal potions of flat and sparkling water to create this Easy Sparkling Jello Recipe that your kids could make.
Sparkling Jello Recipe
- One pack of Jello (flavour of choice)
- 1 cup flat water
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Sliced fruit (optional)
How to Make Sparkling Jello
- Use your SodaStream to transform your tap water to sparkling water. Place the Sparkling water bottle into the fridge and let cool for a few hours.
- Bring one cup of water to a boil and mix with the Jello package contents immediately, stir until completely dissolved.
- Place mixture into the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Pull out mixture and add in one cup of sparkling water and stir.
- Place mixture back into the fridge for 1-2 hours, or until completely set.
- Add sliced fruit on top
It really is that easy, my kids gobbled all of ours up in about 3 seconds. It’s safe to say they enjoyed it!