Well what a glorious five days that was! I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing a number of things over the past six years here, but this by far was has been a favourite. Who knew I’d be gushing so hard for all the luxury features. I am so excited to share with you all how our time with the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV went for our family.
Photos by Julie Christine Photography
We had originally planned to go away on a little road trip and take the kids skiing. Something that we look forward to every year and always aim to make time for. Well, with the recent covid restrictions we made a change of plans.
We decided that for our test drive and to see how the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV fits into our family we would do some of our favourite things locally, as well as give back to other local families in need by making a donation at our local Foodbank.
We got to explore so many of our favourite local places to eat and things to do. Here’s a list of some of the things we were able to enjoy as a family safely with the new covid restrictions in place.
I shared a little Reels video on Instagram of some of the things we got up to, fun little behind the scenes of one of our days out.
10 Things to do in The Fraser Valley
- Old Hand Coffee: One of my most frequented local places
- BRGR BRGR: Great spot to grab a quick bite and a brew.
- Walk the Vedder River: Sophie kept saying “I want to come back here everyday!!”
- Harvest Cafe: The perfect spot for a coffee & a donut
- Fieldhouse Brewing: Now in both Chilliwack & Abbotsford with great food and my fave Sour Wheat Gose
- Banter Icecream: We love out treats, the kids got the candycane holiday flavour, so perfect for the season
- The Greater Vancouver Zoo: Bring the kids bikes and let them whip around and you learn about the animals.
- Drive up Chilliwack Mnt: We took the car for a cruise and kept driving up, some pretty phenomenal views
- The Local Space: Right next to Fieldhouse in Chilliwack, filled with locally made products
- The Abbotsford Foodbank: Drop of toys for families in need this season or make a donation online to your local foodbank.
While doing our exploring from local place to place we were able to test out different features in the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV. It is so beautifully designed and truly is a luxury vehicle with so much advanced technology.
On the fifth day of driving around town I was continually discovering new features and in awe of it’s technology. The sound is immaculate, both for the music and while connected through bluetooth on a phone call.
It is a vehicle that just makes sense, makes driving to the grocery store an exciting outing and was beyond comfortable for the entire family.
Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV Key Features
• Third row seating: With optional third row seating, the GLB has space for you and up to six of your friends and family.
• Second-row seats with fore and aft adjustment: The GLB’s practical design adapts to whatever life throws your way. Adjustable second row seats create more cargo space when it’s needed.
• MBUX: If you like how the GLB looks, you’ll love how it listens. The Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) is your own in-car personal assistant. Just say “Hey Mercedes”, followed by what you want, and your wish is literally your GLB’s command. You can also control MBUX through the high-resolution centre display touchscreen, touchpad in the centre
console or the two touchpads on the steering wheel.
• 4MATIC all-wheel drive: Standard 4MATIC all-wheel optimizes stability, handling and efficiency to give you confidence on the road (and the capability to go off-road)
• Panoramic sunroof and other luxurious appointments: The GLB puts more than adventure in reach. Generous standard luxuries include a Panoramic sunroof, heated front seats, front-seat memory, and dual climate zones.
As you can see, it’s really got it all. It was a sad day dropping it back off, but such a pleasure to be able to discover it’s smooth luxurious ride and have officially added the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV to my future dream vehicle list.
Be the first to comment