Before I get into this, I just want to note that yes, pregnancy is amazing and I am so increidbly blessed to be gifted with the responsibility and task of carrying a child. That being said, the first time I was pregnant there was a lot of things I didn’t realize would happen to my body.. and I want to make light of that and share.. for a laugh or maybe even educate those that haven’t quite gone through it yet.
On another note this time around I have enjoyed pregnancy much much more then the first time… but there are still a few things (especially nearing the end of pregnancy) that I wish I could just say “No Thank-You” to and they could go away.
5 Changes That Happen During Pregnancy That I could Live Without
1. Exhaustion // I mean it makes sense, we are growing little humans for goodness sakes.. but let’s be honest… when you are a go go go person and then the third trimester comes along and you are out of breath walking up the stairs that is one big… No Thank-You.
2. Ribs Separating // Maybe this didn’t happen to you but anyone with long babies can agree that the feeling of your ribs separating and expands due to large kicks and little baby bums pushing their way up into your rib cage isn’t exactly my favorite. You can often find me sitting with one hand on my right rib cage pushing that bum right back down.
3. Leakage // Whether it is happening from the boobs or down below I am good without it. Am I right?
4. Back Pain // Pretty much right when my third trimester arrived so did the back pain, I feel like an 80 year old.. maybe even older. If you have a medical plan take advantage of your massages during pregnancy for sure, some reason I haven’t yet and boy is that a mistake!
5. Lightning Crotch // I don’t think everyone has experienced this… but it is definitely something that can come in the third trimester and definitely something that is an ultimate No Thank-You in my opinion. Now this of course is not the medical term for it, but when it is described this way it is exactly what it sounds like, ouch.
Can you relate to any of these changes? Or maybe there is something else that you want to add that would give us all a laugh. Share some of your No-Thank-You’s in the comments below.