I put together a little Halloween themed party table a couple weeks back and a few friends contributed some VERY cute Halloween Themed decor items, DIY’s and recipes. It turned out SO CUTE!
Well, today I want to share with you (and for myself) a collection of some of my favourite Halloween themed DIY’s all in one place for ease of planning in the years to come.
See something that inspires you and you want to try, make sure to create a Pinterest board for all the fun Halloween ideas for you to try this year or save for next.
Check out my Halloween Pinterest Board for more great ideas.
10 Halloween Themed Decor Ideas, DIY’s & Recipes
- Spooktacular Halloween Themed Orange Sherbet Drink Recipe
- Boo Bombs: Ghost Craft // Explosive Egg Shells with Kids Prize Inside
- Ghosts and Ghouls Halloween Popcorn
- Spooky Spiderweb Balloons
- Ghost Cookies
- DIY Black Bat Themed Balloon Garland // Use a sharpie to add any Halloween silhouette.
- How to Make Cat Ears
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Monster Napkin Rings Craft
- BOO Backdrop with letter balloons
Have fun with your friends & families this Halloween — can’t wait to see what you come up with for your party details. Make sure to share what you created with my by tagging @creativewifeandjoyfulworker on social media.
Be the first to comment