3 Quick and Easy Long Hair Style Ideas
March 19th, 2018
I feel like my hair is 90% of the time styled one of these three ways, the other 10% would be just a ...
Christmas Party Style Ideas & Inspiration
December 18th, 2017
What are you going to wear? The typical question for everyone’s Christmas party. Together with Julie Christine and Adrienne Neufeld, we put together ...


Fraser Valley Digital Marketing Course | Jelly Academy
March 20th, 2018
There couldn’t be a better time to step up your Digital Marketing skills. With the always evolving world of social media and the ...
15 Family Events to Attend this Holiday Season | Vancouver to Abbotsford
November 22nd, 2017
Pull out your calendars and get ready to start planning which of these 15 family events you are going to be headed to ...


Espresso & Latte Art Free Printable Stencils
March 15th, 2018
Starting my morning with an espresso and/or latte has been a game changer in my morning routine. It’s been a few weeks since we ...
Blush Pink Heart Free Printable Download
February 13th, 2018
It’s love month and I couldn’t resist making this blush pink heart printable for a little Valentine’s set up (see the set up ...

Recent Posts


  • I ate a donut before this photoshoot 😆👌🏻 that’s my kind of modelling.
Last week I went out to the @thebuttonboxboutique to snap some photos in @west.coast.chic.resale clothing. West Coast Chic is going to be popping up at The Button Box this Friday and Saturday starting at 10AM. I’m going to be there first thing Friday and I’d love to see you guys there { first 25 get swag bags } heck yes! There’s gonna be good stuff you guys, I got a peak already and can’t wait!
Photo @jamprco #CWJWpartner #ad #thefraservalley #chilliwack #thebuttonboxboutique #westcoastchicresale #dailyhivestyle
  • Who wants to dip their feet into a chat about monetizing your blog? (see what I did there 😉 ) On Wednesday morning I will be out in Vancouver with @vancitybusinessbabes opening up about this blogging journey of mine and talking strategy to make your side hobby into a business.⠀
ALSO, I have two tickets to give out. So make sure you are following along with both myself and @vancitybusinessbabes, give this photo a double tap and tag a friend (or five) that might want to come with you. Hope to see you there.⠀
#vancitybusinessbabes #vancouverblogger #thefraservalley #sheisclothing #dailyhivestyle #juliechristinephotography
  • This girl couldn’t be happier to do these matching hair photos together. Who wants to learn this look?
  • What if I told you creating latte art just got easier.....⠀
Because it has! I've been loving my new machine, but have been lacking on the ability to create beautiful latte art. I created a handful of latte art stencils for anyone else like me that just can't seem to get it right. ⠀
Since getting my Nespresso machine I have learnt so much. Not only have I been improving my latte making skills but I have also discovered more about how Nespresso is working towards being as sustainable as possible. Each of their capsules are made of aluminum, which is fully recyclable. Right now there are 51 recycling points across the country, and the number keeps growing. More about their recycling programs and those super cute free printables are up on the blog now.⠀
#NespressoMoments #Partner
  • How she’s been asking me to tuck her in, with both babies by her head.
  • Guesssss what! @roxannredekop and I were chatting and we are going to be putting some video hair tutorials together. She’ll be helping me style mine and Sophie’s hair for our matching mom and mini photos and then she’ll teach you how to do it. I loved all your feedback on our first matching mom and mini hair post and I can’t wait to bring even more!
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons